Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OBourgeois

Offline version propricing problem

OBourgeois    2
OBourgeois

Hi

Very specific problem for us (could be answered by private mail) but a little bit urgent ...

I do a copy of our full website on 2 local computers that will be used not connected to the Internet for presentations during an exhibition.

All the web site is running except the propricing module that lost all the customization ...

Any idea to solve this problem (save/import configuration of this specific module) and do that the propricing module works in "offline" configuration ?

Best regards

Olivier Bourgeois

Olivier Bourgeois

CEO of Fastnet SA & MailCleaner Anti Spam

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello Olivier 

When you say customization do you mean do you mean the changes you have made to settings in the pro pricing section settings or so you mean Custom CSS styling added to the sections?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

OBourgeois    2
OBourgeois

i say that all the fields of this section are empty !

(title, text, before text, after price text ...)

Olivier Bourgeois

greenfly    230
greenfly

I have moved this to the Product Support forum FAO the dev's 

Could you take some screen shots of the settings page showing your setup and the front end of the site showing the pro pricing section not working. 

Also could you paste the results when you paste all your custom CSS to here http://forum.pagelines.com/pst/

This will help to diagnose as we cannot see your non- live site 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

OBourgeois    2
OBourgeois

here the both snapshot

Remark, all the other parts of the site are perfect : post, pages including pages using other DMS sections like hero ...

version online

Olivier Bourgeois

greenfly    230
greenfly

Also could you paste the results when you paste all your custom CSS to here http://forum.pagelines.com/pst/

could you try disabling all your non-pagelines plugins for us and see if the issue persists. 

OBourgeois    2
OBourgeois

no, not possible: a lot of plugin are requested for our website (wpml, gravity, cache, ...) and this is not the problem ! We have 2 version online (one for the production and one copy for testing the upgrade) and both are working fine. we make 2 new copy on server that are not connected to the internet and it does not wok on these both servers and only for the DMS section ...

as you can perhaps see on the screenshots, the configuration for the propricing section seems not the same! like if for the offline version the propricing was an old version. The fields for the different sub-section of propricing are on the left one under the other, and in our online version the fields are at the right with the arrow to open each section of the propricing module to fill each part of it ... ???

Olivier Bourgeois

James B    436
James B

Hi there, in the screenshots you're correct they look like different versions completely. Are these the same site? Or one screenshot from each of the offline versions you have, I notice you said you have two offline sites etc.

I would say first make sure they are the same version in appearance > themes. If you have Pro tools, check you have section cache disabled as this has been known to cause some issues. Clear the LESS in settings > advance > resets > flush less and then review the page. Those settings in the section are saved to database, so you should be able to see them whether the site is online or offline.

I have my localhost setup offline and I can still see the pro pricing boxes when not connected to the net. How are you running your offline sites?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

OBourgeois    2
OBourgeois

Hi

- same version of all (copy of all folders and DB)

- Section caching is disabled

- LESS flush done

same result ....

Where this is stored in the DB ?

Olivier Bourgeois

James B    436
James B

As far as I know it's stored in wp options table, but it's serialized.

Do you have any restrictions on the local version, can you enable the debug tab in settings > advanced > and post the debug information in here for us. We'll check with the dev team depending on what shows up to see what could be causing this.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

OBourgeois    2
OBourgeois

Sorry have no more tiume to investigate before our departure for the CEBIT in Hanover next week, so i copy again all the fields of the live site propricing module to the offline version and save and it works....

Thanks

Olivier Bourgeois

James B    436
James B

I'm glad you've got it working for the time being. Thank you for updating the thread.

James B

• Similar Content

• donkrug
      By donkrug
      Do you have an educational price for pro?
    • salestrakr
      By salestrakr
      I have the pricing section installed.  I'd like to create one pricing box.  Then have it centered on the page.  Unfortunately, it shows on the left hand side of the page.  How can I center this box?

• jorgevas78
      By jorgevas78
      I keep getting an error message which reads...

Warning: Missing argument 1 for PLGal::section_template(), called in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.handler.php on line 895 and defined in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php on line 72

Warning: Missing argument 1 for PLGal::section_template(), called in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.handler.php on line 895 and defined in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/pageline-pricing/section.php on line 77

I've deactivated all plugins and still get the error messages. 

If I can get some assistance to clear this up so I can use these features I'd appreciate it. 
    • dwiut
      By dwiut
      Sorry, I don't know whether this thread is right place to ask or not. Please correct me.

I have buy through credit card 1 licenese of DMS pro/personal. After several days I'm not satisfied because of problem activating the DMS toolbar. So I can't use feature drag n drop like other. I have ask in this forum but still not solved. So I make decision to cancel payment and ask refund. I have send email to hello@pagelines.com and fill contact form in pageline support but no answer till now.
      Somebody could give me advice how to proceed that?
      Thanks in advance
    • internethomecz
      By internethomecz
      Hi, I have ordered a pricing section upgrade in your store and basically I`m not able to install it... After clicking on Install button I can see a pop-up with "intalling..." and then "-1". Then entire PageLines tool freezes and I have to reaload the page. I`m really upset because I need to use the tool now and if I knew there`s issue like this I would never order it...
      Thanks for solving it!
      Jiri