Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Radha

Classy plugin

Radha

Hi,

Read about the Classy plugin. Also saw one of the members saying that it was very helpful.

I downloaded it and installed it in the plugins directory.

Just wanted to know how to use this... also where one can find the whole list.

Cheers,

Radha

Aires

Hi,

If you have installed the plugin correctly the shortcodes for classy are listed under settings copy and paste the code in the styling classes box of your sections.

7PAZN0Y.png

Hope this helps 

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

jmad

Aires

Are you still using Classy with DMS2?  It's gone from store and Nick's site I think...also I think we covered this before but couldn't find it in a thread so sorry if this is a duplicate conversation.

• Similar Content

• rijans
      By rijans
      How do I control the color or size of the border created by classy-border-top or suck kind? The one created by default is too close to be invisible! May be my PC monitor is not that capable :p
    • jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hey guys!

Sorry, again it isn't letting me post in the pro section. 

Read in the forums about classy. It is awesome! So helpful. 

With that said, I still can't seem to get rid of extra padding in a few places. Take a look at the heading in this preview. I have used "classy-nothing" on the header section, text box and nav area. You will see the header is still taller than I would like. Any suggestions?

Having this same problem an another site I am working on as well. 

http://jennajonespreview1.info/

Thanks!

Jenna