Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Search Fiend in section Chooser in editor

2 posts in this topic

Why don't you guys(devs) add a mini search bar in "Sections" chooser to quickly find a desired section in editor?   :gym:

SOrry: my post title should be started with "Search *field....."

Edited by rijans

Thanks for the suggestion, we already have filters which make finding your section simpler.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• [Solved] Site is messed up when DMS editor is turned off
      By abuzzelli+
      I'm having a strange issue with a site I'm building. I thought it might have been a server issue, so I moved it to one I know works and it's still messed up. Basically when I have the DMS editor on it looks fine, when I turn the editor off everything looks wrong and I can't re-activate the editor unless I change the theme, then re-activate the DMS theme. Any ideas why this is happening?

• DMS Pro Tools Hide Section
      By Danielle Barcena+
      Hi there,
      I can't seem to find the hide section on mobile button etc. on my sections in DMS. I am a pro/club member and I have the DMS Pro Tools installed, but after searching long and hard in DMS and on the forum, I do not know where this is. Could someone provide a screenshot for me? maybe I dont have something installed properly. Thanks.
    • Heroes Section
      By hibbsy78+
      I just spotted the standalone Heroes section as opposed to the Elements>Hero section and I much prefer this layout with the larger text directly under the heading but again on mobile (iPhone) it screws the layout similar to the contact form 7 page (

• Sections will not update
      By fancoder+
      I have been trying unsuccessfully to change the content on a section I created several months ago by adding different content. When I publish and refresh the page nothing changes. Any ideas on how to rectify this would be appreaciated. the Site in question is thanks
    • still having editor issues after update
      By KimAnn03
      I was having trouble using the wordpress editor- getting a white screen when updating posts, and therefore edits were not saving. so I read all the threads and saw that I needed to upgrade to DMS I did this, but i am still having the same issue.
      Restarted my browser.
      Deactivated plugins.
      Still happening- white screen upon updating posts. It goes to this URL when I hit update:
      instead of this page:
      wp 4.3
      Please advise and thanks-
      Kim, webmaster for
      ***Wanted to add an update to this. I have a development site with all the same credentials. And the issue is not occuring on the dev site. Could this be a cache thing? I cleared broser caches and restarted but that didn't work.....