This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Examples of sites using plugin-Depthcharge please!

I just bought the depthcharge plugin,

and I would like to see examples of how other users have implemented and used it on their sites.

So please anyone who has a site using this plugin or anyone who has some links, I would appreciate it if you would share the links so I can see and get ideas and information about it.

Also anyone who knows of a more in depth (no pun) and step by step tutorial (beyond the instructions that come with it) of how to use it, I would really appreciate the link as well.

Thank you!

James B

Hi Marlene

Might be a good idea to post in the store products forum as well as a majority of people using depth charge or commenting on it will probably post in there as well.

http://forum.pagelines.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=68 select depth charge from the drop down. This will also notify the product developer who might have some example sites people have sent him using the product he can provide you.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• dreamsight
      By dreamsight
      I had a call from a client saying their site wasn't displaying correctly. The DepthCharge sections have stopped working. The background and the sprites are showing, but static and left aligned.
      I deactivated all plugins bar DepthCharge Section and DMS Professional Tools, but still the same.
      I also can't load the DMS editor now. The Console doesn't show anything other than an old missing image.
    • tmonk15
      By tmonk15
      This plugin is NOT free, but it is available through the Pagelines website. I purchased it, and to my dismay, it doesn't work. Eugene blamed it on "something new in DMS 2," but hasn't offered any solution, alternative, or anything, really. I paid money for this through pagelines.com, and I know, from my experience of reading this forum that I'll be chastised for posting here, but there doesn't seem to be a place for this post. Will DepthCharge ever work again? Who knows? Anyone? Eugene? Someone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
    • canadiangazelles
      By canadiangazelles
      Hi Everyone, 
      I'm trying to create an effect whereby a text sprite in a DepthCharge section changes depending on the subsection of the page that the user is on.
      Please visit the draft site at http://hti.flywheelsites.com/ to see what I mean. As you scroll down, you'll note that the text (via the DepthCharge section) follows, coming to a rest at the bottom of the section. 
      What I'd like to do is to have the middle word "Professional" dynamically change (via a fade animation) to another word depending on the users location on the page. I'm not even sure if this is possible through scrollspy so I thought I'd ask the more advanced gurus out there if I should even attempt this or if it would involve going outside of DMS to bring in non-futureproofed plugins or code? 
      Thanks in advance for your input.