Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kajort

DMS editor field only loading on half of page

kajort

Website URL: http://dev.ashworthlandscapedesignstudio.com/
Framework Version: 1.1.6
WordPress Version: Version 3.8.1
Plugins in Use: Gallery Carousel Without JetPack and Page Links To (both of which i deactivated to see if they were a problem)
Server/Host: webfaction

the editor area works, it's just all crammed into 1/3 of the area so everything is overlapping and hard to work with. 

thoughts?

i cleared cache and deactivated plugins. only using two plugins, they weren't a problem. 

this isn't happening on dreamhost, where i have other sites. could this be host issue?

kajort

should add it wasn't like this when i set it up, which makes me think i did something?

greenfly

Hello @kajort 

Please try removing your custom code temporarily and see if this resolves the issue. You Can paste it back in again afterwards and see if it causes the error again and let us know. 

Alternatively please try disabling all non-PageLines plugins to see if this fixes the issue. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

kajort

it was a piece of css! not sure why, but glad to have my editor back to normal!

thanks!!

greenfly

No Problem - Glad to hear this worked :) 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"