Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vogelwild

Invalid CSS property declaration at: *

vogelwild    24
vogelwild

Hello Pagelines-Team,

I always get this warning in my web inspector:

Invalid CSS property declaration at: *

I get the message on every pagelines website I design.

How can I fix this? (I don't think that it causes problems, but maybe it would be good to fix it!?)

Thank you for your help!

Petra

greenfly    230
greenfly

Try pasting your custom code into here http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

It will return your invalid CSS and let you know what Code is at fault. 

Or is this before you add any custom code? Do you have some custom code you add to every site? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• Universal Web Design
      By Universal Web Design+
      Any help with identifying the error in dms please. can't seem to find anything 
      ERRO_IN_dms.bmp
    • travistsickle
      By travistsickle+
      Where would I go to fix this?

DMS Less System encountered an error
      /* LESS PARSE ERROR in your Custom CSS: parse error: failed at `media = "all"` line: 1025 */

This is the only code I have added to pagelines.  

/*remove date in hover boxes */
      .date.time.published.updated.sc { display:none}   .the-media-html p {     margin: 0; }     /*remove sideoffer from mobile */ @media all and (max-width: 970px) { #sideoffer { display:none; } }   /*stop scroll bar in popup window */ .modal-body {overflow-y: none !important;}
    • basmati
      By basmati
      Hi, i got a nasty little error and a yellow sign that keeps telling me:
      PageLines Sections LESS/CSS error. expected color value: failed at `color: fadeout(@headerHeadingColor, 70%);` line: 2932 All plugins are deacitvated.

It happens after installing, testing and erasing a plugin to display fullscreen background images.

Any ideas what to do?