Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maui00wowi

Having trouble with Flipper Title Text Color

maui00wowi

Is there a way to change the text color for the title of the flippers. It is showing up as white and I have a white background so you cant see it. 

I'm just experimenting with the layout and blog options so pardon the messy layout...

http://www.questionintention.com/thoughts/

James B

Hi there, have you managed to resolve this since posting? The flipper titles now appear to be black.

You can change the flipper title colour by adding the following to your custom css and saving. Substitute the hex value for the color of your choice.

.flipper-heading .flipper-title {
    color: #0000ff;
}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

maui00wowi

Thanks for the help :) 

My client decided she didn't want the flipper but I do like it and may use it on my personal website for my blog.

-Mal

James B

You're welcome Mal, thank you for updating the thread, have a good weekend.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B