Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lisa Haran

any idea why this slideshow is not 100% of browser

Lisa Haran

I am using the codecanyon slideshow as I require the animated capabilities.

however it seems to have a fixed width and I want it to fit 100% width of the browser, is it anything to do with my global setting as I have it on layout "fixed width based layout" and the grid is set to 1100 which is the width of the slideshow.

Is there a way of making this 100% of the browser width if I set different layout setting?

vogelwild

Hi there, 

I'm also using a few different codecanyon slideshows (LayerSlider, Slider Revolution etc.) and had the same issue.

LayerSlider for example comes with a few sample slideshows and I imported the full-width slideshow with the correct settings. Then I copied the sample and made my own slideshow out of it.

Which plugin do you use exactly? Maybe I can help.

Petra

Lisa Haran

hi there

I got it sorted by ticking "on" the force full width setting in the main slider setting.

Slider layout is responsive.

Slider in DMS is located in a 12/12 widgetized area in a single local section.

Hope that helps

James B

Excellent, glad you got it sorted, thank you for updating the thread and posting the fix.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B