Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

massmosaic

Content / Post Loop paragraph text is bold?

massmosaic

Hi Pagelines, 

Currently on my website, the default text coming from a content/post loop section is bold. This can be seen here: http://massmosaic.com/v-0-2/.

There is no styling to this text. I found that if I wrap everything in div's that it goes back to standard text, but ideally it will just display properly by default. Can you let me know how to do this please?

James B

Hi there, looking in the css its showing thats the style of the font being applied, its quite a thick font. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tl6xg5b0vlsffch/Screenshot%202014-02-27%2023.17.40.png

There's no css set for the weight or html for bold etc in the code. Have you tried swapping the font to another to see if that also displays bold or as standard, that would be the best way to test for sure.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

massmosaic

Hi James, I had thought I'd replied to this.

Thanks so much for the tip.  You're right, the issue is simply that the font is bold by default. Problem solved.

greenfly

thank you for letting us know 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• vanessabt
      By vanessabt+
      Hi,
      I just have a quick question.  I am rebuilding a client site from a platform that is proprietary to my company.  It is really only good to use for clients that will not be doing any updates on the backend or do not need to update their site often since it is all coded.  The client wants to be able to update their content by themselves once in a while so I thought pagelines would be a great option to use.  The goals is to put the bulk of the client's content in the pages for wordpress and onto the pages using the wp-content/post loop section.  Ideally, I would like to turn off access to pagelines for the client so that they can't accidentally mess up or play with it and will only be to change the content for the pages via the word press dashboard.

I was wondering if it is possible to feed two or more different wp-content sections to the same page in pagelines as I would like to use other pagelines sections on the individual page design in between the page content elements?  Iike maybe feeding the child page content from wp dashboard to the main page in the nav section just like you can for post content by specifying what category or tag type to pull?

I hope this makes sense.  Look forward to your answer.
    • Dave Norton
      By Dave Norton
      I have placed text on my static home page of davidnorton.org in the WordPress editor and it does not show up on the published page. I placed the text in a DMS text box  and it shows up. 

When I created my families page I added all of the content to the WordPress editor. The content appears in the DMS editor as content/post loop. This appeared automatically. My question is What is the reason that my content did not appear in the same manner as on my families page, on my static home page?