Sign in to follow this  
bansuriflute

Buddypress Links Bring Back to Home Page

bansuriflute

I have PlatformPro and Buddypress installed with recommended template pack. When I click on any of the buddypress links, it brings me back to home page with no error message. What can be the reason? I have already changed permalinks from default. Prasad http://lessons.learnbansuri.com

cmunns

Are you by chance using a redirection plugin?

bansuriflute

Not that I know of. What kind of plugin are you thinking of?

bansuriflute

Here is the list. Breadcrumb NavXT Version 3.6.0 | By John Havlik | Visit plugin site BuddyPress Version 1.2.6 | By The BuddyPress Community | Visit plugin site BuddyPress Template Pack Version 1.0.2 | By apeatling | Visit plugin site Duplicate Post Version 1.1.1 | By Enrico Battocchi | Visit plugin site Facebook Comment Control Version 2.1 | By Marco Scheffel | Visit plugin site Facebook Comments for WordPress Version 1.5.2 | By Graham Swan | Visit plugin site Facebook Members Version 2.2.0 | By Arpit Shah | Visit plugin site Front-end Editor Version 1.9.1 | By scribu | Visit plugin site HTML5 Multimedia Framework Version 2.2.2 | By Christopher John Jackson | Visit plugin site HTML5 Multimedia Framework Force-Fallback to Flash. Version 2.2.2 | By Christopher John Jackson | Visit plugin site HTML5 Multimedia Framework Prevent Flash Lite. Version 2.2.2 | By Christopher John Jackson | Visit plugin site Maintenance Mode Version 5.4 | By Michael W?¶hrer | Visit plugin site NextGEN Gallery Version 1.6.2 | By Alex Rabe | Visit plugin site | Overview | Get help | Contribute | Donate PHPurchase Version 2.6.4 | By PHPoet | Visit plugin site Post Types Order Version 1.0.2 | By NSP CODE | Visit plugin site s2Member Version 3.2.9 | By PriMoThemes.com / WebSharks, Inc. | Visit plugin site TinyMCE Advanced Version 3.2.7 | By Andrew Ozz | Visit plugin site Twitter for Wordpress Version 1.9.7 | By Ricardo Gonz??lez | Visit plugin site WP-FB-AutoConnect Version 1.5.4 | By Justin Klein | Visit plugin site WP Google Analytics Version 1.2.4 | By Aaron D. Campbell | Visit plugin site

cmunns

Did you actually go through the install process with BuddyPress template pack? There is a setup you have to go through. Takes about 5 seconds.

bansuriflute

I installed it through Wordpress's Add New Plug-in menu.

bansuriflute

Ok, this is my bad. I had done this process, but subsequently reinstalled the plug in. Forgot to do it after that. Sorry for trouble.

bansuriflute

I managed to get buddypress working except... I can't seem to find the create group button. Any idea what I am missing?

cmunns

Hmm.. me neither are there other example of where it's supposed to be? We didn't change any BP templates, we just made them compatible.

bansuriflute

Has anyone else had this problem? Can you check if you can see the button on any other installation with PlatformPro and Buddypress?

Andrew

Prasad, Yes, we've seen this issue and we've been in touch with the developer of the Template Pack & BuddyPress. For now, the best solution looks like adding the link manually.