Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mapromobile

working with dms on local

mapromobile

Hello i tried to tranfert my site from internet server to my local server using Mamp on mac because

each time i make a modification through dms it takes about 30-40 secondes to proceed my request

is it normal that it take so much time , does dms uses lots of ressources to work?

how can i do to work with dms on local with mac MAMP

when change the theme to twenty twelve it works but when i use dms it does not

is there something to configure in dms for it to work on local

thanks for ansxear

mapromobile

hello i have reinstalled a brand new version of wordpress on Mamp and iy's working

well i would like to install DMS on this local site i ve read on forum that it can make problems with licence

when i install dms

can tell me how i can use dms on local without having to consume a licence.

greenfly

You can use a license now and then deactivate it later when you require the license for another site. 6 licenses on business subscription - all the same license can be activated 6 times. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"