Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lamessegee

How to install theme from Store

lamessegee    0
lamessegee

How to I install a theme I downloaded from the PageLines Store (Viewer)? I tried following the instructions listed in the store documentation, but couldn't find "Store" in my panel. Is there an updated version of the instructions? I'm running PageLines Developer 1.1.5. Thanks.

lamessegee    0
lamessegee

This is the error message I get when I try to install is as a theme: The theme is missing the <code>style.css</code> stylesheet

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

When you download the theme, extract the zip and inside, there should be another zip, install that zip using the Wordpress theme installer.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• abuzzelli
      By abuzzelli+
      Is there a shortcode or a way to automatically pull the site name into the footer or elsewhere?
    • MobileParity
      By MobileParity+
      Does anyone know what features have been included in the Foundation theme? Such as building blocks or the Motion UI?
    • DanatTLFN
      By DanatTLFN
      Site URL: http://thelocalfilmnetwork.com
      Host: GoDaddy
      Hi Pagelines team and community,

I am going to be attempting to do a full migration from GoDaddy to WPEngine. 
      I need to know, will I lose the front-end customisations I have made?
      Also are there any backups or things I need to do to ensure that I do not lose any important info relating to the site?
      Kind regards,
      Dan

• jamhead
      By jamhead+
      Thought I'd check out Platform 5 today, but after downloading the zip file, and trying to add it as a theme to a freshly installed WordPress site, WordPress reports that "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.". I've checked in the zip file, and sure enough, there is no style.css file.
      Go on then, what am I doing wrong? I must be doing something stupid, or missing something really obvious.
      I await your suggestions.
      Kev
    • jacobtippett
      By jacobtippett+
      So I just did a fresh install of Platform 5 & the included Framework on a new site and this is what came up on the site:
      "Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_edit_head() in /home1/jacobtip/public_html/mycoastalwellness.com/wp-content/themes/pl-framework/header.php on line 1"
      Any ideas on how to fix this?