Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kajort

Can't access my site after adding this - [post_date]

kajort

read the forum post from 11.27.13 saying to add [post_date]  to the two fields Configure Full Width Post Metabar and Configure Clip Metabar to configure the metabar w/ just date. i just did this and now i can't access my site. sad!

in chrome site just spins and spins.

in firefox i get this message: Fatal error: Call to a member function section_template() on a non-object in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/116875/domains/dev.deborahthomasgardens.com/html/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.handler.php on line 895

i can access dashboard.

please advise.

thx.

James B

The editor screen getting stuck in loading mode usually relates to a js error, putting that code into the metabar field shouldn't change anything as if there's an error in there it will just put whatever you typed in the box into the metabar as text. Have you installed or updated any plugins just prior to making that change? Or added any scripts to the site?

Try deactivating all plugins to see if the editor resolves, if it does then enable each on by one to see which is causing the conflict.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

kajort

dang, it was that...i had just activated dms professional tools. one of the tools must (or the plugin itself??) must not like something else?

thoughts on that?

thanks! 

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!