This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flipper Title Unable to Hide

The  reverse ) Hide Title Link?   has stopped working. Not sure if this is due to a DMS update?

If you can please investigate and advise.

James B

Hi there, yeah there seems to be something happening there. I'm getting the same result on 1.1.6. Will report to the core team.

In the meantime if you need to hide/display urgently please use css to display:none or display:inline

.flipper-title a {

display: none;
    text-decoration: none;

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Will do for now. Hope it can be fixed soon.

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • dreamsight
      By dreamsight
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      I just installed and added the Flipper section to my home page and it makes my navigation/menu bar items disappear.
      They do show up again when scrolling down and everything seems normal on the other pages.
    • king_kcm
      By king_kcm
      Is there any way to hide the excerpt in Flipper, and the navigation arrows?
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      How do I hide (or change) the category title in the Flipper section?
      Could there be a setting for this in the editor?