Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mtaus

Templates not working; displaying wrong page content

mtaus

I just launched a new version of this site but after updating to the latest DMS Pro Plugin I found two major issues happening:

• Pages that previously had a tempalte associated, now display 'Template: None'. When I attempt to Load the Template, Template: None still persists.
  • Several pages are displaying the wrong content. There are two main examples of this... An Advisors page, is displaying correctly when I'm logged in, but when I view the page through In Cognito, the page is displaying content from a different page. Similarly, the entire blog section of the site is displaygin correctly when logged in, but from a private browser, individual pages are displaying the wrong content.

When I Deactivate DMS Pro Plugin (which it is currently), the content displays correctly. FYI, I have deactivated Super Chace, so these are not cached pages I'm seeing. See screenshots below.

Here's a correct version of the Advisor page when logged in:

skitch.png

Here's the public version which is displaying the wrong content:

skitch.png?resizeSmall&width=832

Here are 3 unique pages within the Blog section, but all of them are displaying the same post conten:

skitch.png?resizeSmall&width=832

URL: http://www.crowdstreet.com

WP: 3.8.1

DMS Framework: 1.1.6

DMS Pro plugin: 1.4.9

James B

Hi there,

The template:none issue is related to the Pro Tools plugin, this is being fixed for the next update. See - http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/33001-template-none/

What options do you have active in the Pro Tools plugin admin? Is section caching on or any of the CDN options? 

The screenshots you uploaded don't seem to have come through.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

mtaus

Damn Evernote is blocking those screenshots. Sorry. Here's a public screenshot:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8ndUVj6AGrPemVzRnBPWW1qTjg/edit?usp=drivesdk

Regarding Pro plugin, I have the section cache, search and lazy load selected. I've unchecked the section cache and that appears to be resolving the problem. I'll continue testing and let you know.

mtaus

It seems that the pages are appearing correctly since I've disabled the section cache. Thanks!

James B

Excellent, glad its working again. Thank you for updating the thread. Keep us posted if anything else happens.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B