Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiresidedown

Submenus not appearring

tiresidedown

Hello.

Our site was built with PageLines White House in 2011 and maybe not updated since.  Submenus don't appear when pages are created, and it appears this option is selected.  I think the submenu pages that do appear were maybe hacked in there.  site is gravityim.com, looking to add subpages in several places.  a 2nd page was created under SEO heading but it's not appearing.

We have version 3.8.1; can't see where the other build stats are.

Is that enough to go on?

I'm open to paid help.

James B

Hi there,

Whitehouse Pro is unfortunately one of our Legacy themes and hasn't received any updates for roughly 3 years. You can download the last available version at https://github.com/pagelines/WhiteHousePro which might be newer than the version you currently have installed. However it is very unlikely this will work perfectly with the latest version of Wordpress. You may have to roll back a couple of WordPress versions to make sure its compatible.

We'd advise considering upgrading to one of the newer PageLines themes like DMS. There's a free standard version you can test drive from your account page www.pagelines.com/my-account. Going forwards as WordPress upgrades it core you'll notice more and more problems appear with your site if you continue with the current version of WhiteHouse.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B