Sign in to follow this  
annafoleylarson

navigation bar

annafoleylarson

hi there, i'd like the child nav to appear below the primary navigation when i click on the category as it appears in your pagelines pro demo when you click "layouts" on this page: http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/layouts here's my site: www.scoutedny.com So, I'd like to click "adventures" and have the adventures categories appear below the primary nav. thanks! anna

cmunns

Subnav is controlled by the page hierarchy system in WP, also, make sure that Hide sub nav in the header and nav options is not checked. WP3.0 menus is great! but you'll have to set those darn hierarchies the old way to get subnav going :) Your site looks awesome!

psipi

Is there a clear breakdown of how to do this? I've spent hours tonight looking for it.. ie exactly how to set the menu, catagory options so it's like in the demo. In particular the full "blog" link and also the subnav..

catrina

To unhide or hide the subnavigation, go to Theme Options > Header And Nav > Hide Sub Navigation. Uncheck the box to unhide the subnavigation. To work with the menus (in case you need to), go to Menus (under Appearance on your Dashboard) and create/edit your menu the way you'd like.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse