Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loefbijter.nl

Different template for home page

loefbijter.nl    0
loefbijter.nl

Hi, I'm working on www.loefbijter.nl and I created a nice home page.

However I want the RevSlider and some other elements only to appear on the home page, not other pages. I tried making two templates, one with and one without the RevSlider but the RevSlider only appears on every page or none at all.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Johannes Vinke

James B    436
James B

Make sure you add the slider into the template area of the page, not the header/footer as these are global areas and will appear on every page. The template area is what will apply to each page depending on the template you've selected to use etc.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

loefbijter.nl    0
loefbijter.nl

Thanks for your reply, that did the trick!

Danny    1,327
Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
        First of all, sorry for my bad English.  I am developing an ecommeece with wp, woocommerce, PL5 and quickshop, and I need to do some changes in the simple product grid. I want to change the classes of some divs, but I can't find the templates. 
      Also, I change the grid of the category products pages, but I didn't make it correctly.
      This is the cat archive's: http://globosdemar.com/wp/categoria-producto/camisetas-para-ninos-y-ninas/
      Can you help me?
    • Emili
      By Emili+
      HI, I have problems in page Editor to fully use platform 5.
      When I choose a Wordpress content section everything is fine : my post can be clicked.
      MY PROBLEM : When I choose a Platfom 5 section (like Magazine or MagX or Pins ou Loops...) and I click on my posts : nothing happens, it reboots on the home page.
      Can anybody help me please?
    • poseyg
      By poseyg+
      Could someone explain exactly how the new template sync works or what it is suppose to do?
    • Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      I have to say that I like the Layout and the Template based sections. Some of them are really impressive.
      One of the things that I would like to request though is the possibility of being able to dynamically rearrange the layout.
      An example of what I am talking about is take the Agency Section. It's current layout starts with the
      Splash Module then the Portfolio Module then the Service Module and so on and so forth.
      What would be great is if we were able to move these modules around. I.e have the Service Module first
      then maybe the Splash, and then the portfolio.

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      I am using Jigoshop on a website that also uses PL5 and am running into an issue where the store pages do not allow me to use the PL5 editor. Is anyone else having this problem or know if a solution? 
      When I open the Chrome console I see the following error:
      site.js?ver=b199df:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: PLData is not defined
          at Object.setMasterModel (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at Object.init (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

The problem can be seen here: http://fingerlakesdistilling.com/shop/ where the sidebar, footer, and header do not show up. Any thoughts?
      Thanks so much!