Flipper Image Sizes

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm trying to have the images (featured images) from the Flipper be thumbnail. I set that as the option but still shows large images. You can check out the site at http://casamotif.com. It is under the big splash image on the home page.

Thanks in advance.

Checking your site I get a 'site not found' message

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Flipper suggestion: DMS2 aspect ratio for fast switching from DMS2 to PL5
      By janpeeters+
      I would like to suggest the following… The new PL5 Flipper has different aspect ratio's then the previous DMS2 version. To facilitate fast switching/rebuilding from DMS2 to PL5 I would suggest adding a third aspect ratio option which is the same as DMS2. 
      Thanks, Jan
    • cannot instal Flipper 5.0.6
      By micstepl+
      cannot Inntal Flipper 5.0.6 neither,nor
      form Extensions SHOP tells me that directory already exists (dös not eckst) when looking by FTP access as direct download: cannot Inntal Flipper 5.0.6 download not starting just stuck
    • how to create the "Team" page with flipper?
      By g4br
      In the sample page has two links:
      and other members. I am unable to do this step by step with the flipper plugin.
      It has a help?
    • Hide Flipper Thumbnails?
      By frakture
      Hi there, wondering if there is a way to hide or turn off the flipper thumbnails, so all you have are the blog titles (and dates)? I've searched and haven't seen this question asked before. Thanks!
    • iBox vs Media box vs ??? - how control image width, aspect ratio
      By jeomiland+
      Hi guys
      I saw discussion back in 2013 about ibox/icon/image size. Here's another question.
      Have a client who wishes to have iboxs displaying several product categories in a shopping store, then under that, a couple more boxes - with clickable images - with DIFFERENT ASPECT RATIOS!!! from the iboxes used above.
      see  http://ecoluxhomeproducts.com/storedev/dev/ (site under development so may look different when you visit)
      So is iBox the only section that has clickable images AND some sort of text describing the action you wish to take? And how control aspect ratio of the media display box? Client want's the 2 down below (Designer Collections and Blog) to be longer, landscape.  I know I can code it up in HTML or PHP, but the idea is to make it simple for client to change the images AND the text AND the url the link goes to.
      So any ideas what's the best section to accomplish this? And how control aspect ratio (those 2 images are actually landscape dimensions.)