Sign in to follow this  
inkotech

How to go to a specific feature-item via a pagelink

inkotech

Hello, I would like to scroll trough my feature items via my pages (as well as via the buttons under the feature ) I tried to get there via the "custom fields" but without result. tnx

cmunns

I don't really understand your question. What do you mean via pages?

inkotech

a wordpress page, the fixed webpages. (www.winoproductions.eu) the pages are : contact, multimedia, referenties,.... I want to scroll through the features when I press one of those links

cmunns

So instead of the main menu linking to pages you want them to be cycle to the appropriate slide?

cmunns

I think your best bet is use the feature name mode and move the feature navigation on top of the slider and change the style so it looks like the main nav. Creating a second pager for the cycle in another section would be tricky.

inkotech

hello, thanks for the advice, can I set the names on top via a setting or do I have to change something in the code? br christophe

cmunns

It would just be moving a some of the code around, but it's not hard, which theme are you wanting to modify? PlatformPro?

cmunns

In the file Sections > Features > section.features.php you will need to move this block of code `

<?php pagelines_register_hook( 'pagelines_feature_nav_before', $this->id );?> <?php if(pagelines('timeout') != 0 && pagelines('feature_playpause')):?> <?php endif;?>
` and place it just underneath this line `
` That should do it. If you want and I recommend doing this. Copy the file into your Base Child theme and making the changes there so you won't get changes overwritten in updates.

pbuckna

Sorry to jump in here - I tried this on my own site and only changed code in platform base as you suggested, after I copied seciton.features file from PPro to PBase. Nothing changed on my feature. Does it need to be changed in both themes? pat

bryan-hadaway

Forwarding to developers. Thanks, Bryan