This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ProPricing issues

How to you remove the default text from the ProPricing section? For instance I just want it to say $95 and not $95/mo.

James B

If you want to remove it completely you can use css to hide it.

.price-post {display:none;}

Otherwise if you want to replace it with your own text fill in the 'after price' field with the text you want to replace the /mo.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• medtime
      By medtime+
      We are using ProPricing but We cant change the colors from the Table. 
      How can we change it? It is all grey and we would like to add colors according our identity.

• mrhinsh
      By mrhinsh+
       The ProPricing plugin does not seam to render shortcodes.

I am using WP-Types, and as you can see the shortcode is rendered in the "Elements" but not in the "ProPricing".
      Can we get a fix?
    • claudedagenais
      By claudedagenais+
      I know this has been asked before, but here we go again...
      I need a legacy section, ProPricing I think it was called, but have no way to find it and it is not in my account... Can you either create a place to get access to the legacy sections or in this case put the ProPricing in my account.
      Thank you and have a great day.
    • norbert
      By norbert
      With the great options to make price tables, i would skip the button under every option. But .... how can I do this?
    • jmad
      By jmad
      I would like to be able to use the ProPricing without the call to action button.  I was thinking I could just {display: none} but it doesn't seem like I can target that specific pricing piece by itself.