Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illinimatt81

Pagelines IP Board (Forum) Skin

illinimatt81    21
illinimatt81

This isn't DMS specific, but was wondering if you might be willing to export your theme/skin for IP Board? I also have IP board and like the look/feel and how you made it responsive. If it is something you bought from the IP Marketplace somewhere could you please direct me as I would be happy to buy it.

greenfly    230
greenfly

looking into this for you - will update you short;y :)

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

illinimatt81    21
illinimatt81

Sweet! That's great Martin Davies

greenfly    230
greenfly
No problem. :)

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"