Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sourena

Sections and Plugins for Pagelines Framework

Sourena    2
Sourena

I am still using the discontinued Pagelines Framework. Is there any way to buy the plugins and sections for that framework?

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

Aldo    0
Aldo

is this part of the club membership product, or do I need to buy this?

I am not PL staff. I am a 3rd party developer. My products are on the PL store: http://b.tourkick.com/myplshop

FYI: The Cool Carousel section no longer works for Framework, and Icon Font Shortcode can't be guaranteed (and will not be supported) for Framework.

It's been 10+ months since DMS was released, and PL chose to have the store be DMS only as Framework is no longer being actively developed.

• Similar Content

• robdesigner
      By robdesigner
      We have managed to change the background of the pagelines plugin, all should be fine, it works on the homepage no problem, but then on other pages it does not display the background image which is very odd. We have no page ids to prevent it from doing so, this is the code we are using:

#always-on-top-menu .texture {background: url(wp-content/uploads/2013/06/menu_bg.png)!important;}

website is: www.cheapwebdesign.co

The menu bar background can be seen on the homepage only? any ideas, help is appreciated. We have tested in IE and Firefox.
    • vangelico
      By vangelico
      Hi,

I have a subscription site with massive users,

Recently I am reported with a this white space with my users because their "Always On Top Menu" has an empty space on top of it.

I figured it because I turn their admin tool bar off to make it clean, but seems like it's not showing up correctly.

I really like this plugin I think it's the best looking menu ever, please help to adjust this or add an option to make it support without no admin bar.

Please help, thank you!

• vangelico
      By vangelico
      Hi,

I have 2 emergency problems that my subscribers are complaining right now.

1) I can't find the fixed mode button! it just disappeared.

2) Can't click on the page with subpages.

Please help! Thanks.