Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmad

WooCommerce for DMS and DMS v1.2 changes

jmad

Will v1.2 address wooCommerce customization at all?  Where can I find a list of upcoming changes in v1.2 I think there is something on Github but where there can I tell what changes are for certain being included.  Better yet is there a list of changes...promotional list?

Danny

HI,

What do you mean by WooCommerce customization ?

Also, a list will of changes/additions will be available via the changelog, at the moment there isn't one, as things are still being included/changed.

Please search our forums, before posting!

jmad

Right now if you install Woo Commerce, the default DMS buttons take over which is fine but if you size the browser window or go to mobile the buttons nor the  don't resize and line up correctly.  I currently don't have Woo running on DMS so I can't replicate.  

James B

Hi there, I've installed Woo to test, do you mean the add to cart buttons? These seems to be displaying fine on my test site in woo - http://screencast.com/t/kWvA2X0upTxK they're not being overridden by the PageLines buttons. Are these the buttons you're looking at?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

jmad

james  The product price buttons on the store page don't scale in size when you shrink the window size.  When I had Woo installed and the products were in 3 columns and you resized the browser window or viewed on mobile, things (buttons/products) were just messy.  

I'm not trying to resolve a current issue just asking if Woo is better integrated in v1.2?