Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hiding the Hero Header

4 posts in this topic

Trying to use the Hero section, but without a header.  Adding a space will remove it, but as soon as I edit it again, the placeholder text "The Hero!" comes back.

Is there a way to remove this completely?  Either by CSS or by making a copy of the section's PHP and editing it?

Hi jcritty

Please, you can try to add in

Custom > Custom CSS/LESS

or in 

Child theme

.pl-hero-wrap .pl-hero h1 {display: none;}
1 person likes this

Thanks Batman

Batman, you continue to be the best.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Hero Section - Mobile View Issue
      By hibbsy78+
      Following the latest updates I now have an issue with the hero section on mobile. The content is extremely narrow. All looks ok on desktop....

• Heroes Section
      By hibbsy78+
      I just spotted the standalone Heroes section as opposed to the Elements>Hero section and I much prefer this layout with the larger text directly under the heading but again on mobile (iPhone) it screws the layout similar to the contact form 7 page (

• Elements Update 5.0.3
      By hibbsy78+
      Mobile layout much better in 5.0.3. There appears to be an issue that it 'super-sizes' the background image?

• Hero Image Border
      By eglashcreative
      Hi all,
      I'm amazed I can't figure this out. I'm trying to remove the white border around the image in the Hero section, but no CSS will prevail. I'm adding:
      .page-id-34 .hero_image .pl-imageframe { border: 0 none !important;} I've tried many combinations of classes, etc.
      It just isn't working. What could I be missing? Thanks.  Joe
    • Hero Images on iPad: Chrome and Safari
      By aldisney+
      I'm running into some problems with the Hero module on a site when viewing on an iPad Air in portrait-mode. This occurs in both Safari and Chrome. The hero image overlaps the text/heading, even when I try adjusting the %'s for both text and image. I tried searching "hero", "ipad" and "hero ipad", but didn't find anything on the subject in the forums.
      Here's an image.
      Technical Info:
      WordPress 4.1
      GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting
      Temp URL: 
      Site Info: 
      Work in progress; front page is the only "built" page