Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glynt

Store integration

glynt    1
glynt

HI all,

I'm trying to add on online store and have not had any luck with many wordpress plugins - none that I have tried seem to work with Paglines.

I had a look on the forum and found that Jigoshop was recommended.  However, when I install it I am redirected to the old paglines store to get an 'integration whatsit'.  Obviously the store doesn't exist any more...

Can someone point me in the right direct to get the 'integration whatasit'?  Or recommend the best online store plugin that will work with pagelines framework (2.4.4)?

many thanks,

Glyn

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI Glyn.

PageLines Framework was compatible with JIgoShop, we provided a free plugin to offer this compatibility. However, what I would recommend is upgrading to DMS and use WooCommerce, as that is what we use for our Marketplace on PageLines.com.

Please search our forums, before posting!

glynt    1
glynt

Hi Danny,

Many thanks for your reply.  Is the plugin still available?

Thanks,

Danny    1,327
Danny

It isn't as far as I know. However, if you contact our helpdesk, they should be able to provide you with the zip.

hello at pagelines dot com

• Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!

glynt    1
glynt

Hi Danny,

Many thanks for your help.  I received the plug in today.

Thanks again,

Glyn

James B    436
James B

Thank you for updating the thread, we're glad you've managed to resolve.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• Olympuslos
      By Olympuslos
      Is it possible to create (with out the upgrade) an online store on my website? I was going to use something like Society 6 but read that they keep a % of the commissions and they're allowed to keep your work as long as possible. Ideally I would not like to do that. 

I am a graphic designer / illustrator and I would like to sell prints from my website. 

If this is possible, what are steps I can take to make this happen? 

Any help and advice is appreciated. I'm currently doing my own research on the matter and I thought this place would be good to ask as well seeing as I've created my entire website through pagelines. 

Thanks for your time!