Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fantasysixpack

Sub Menu Items Not Appearing

fantasysixpack

I'm having an issue with my sub menu items, but for only one menu item 'Fantasy Baseball' and it only seems to be happening in Chrome. When you hover over 'Fantasy Baseball' to have the sub menu items to drop, it drops down to show there are sub items, but the text is blank, unless you move your mouse over where the sub menu item should be.

Danny

Can you open Google Chrome's dev tools, inspect the drop down menus link and then screenshot the page, so we can see what code is being displayed.

Also have you added any custom code, if so, please remove it and see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

fantasysixpack

Danny,

Here is the screenshot. The code looks like pretty basic to me.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--kk2ZRWLdek/UwN-8-ChH3I/AAAAAAAAFk0/oVcOh24iG90/w1358-h886-no/f6p_code.jpg

I have had a few friends try using this and they say it works for them. I thought it was one of the extensions I have installed, but I disabled all of them and it is still doing it for me (on both my home and work computer)

James B

Hi there, I also see the text like Danny does. Have you fully cleared the cache inside Chrome on both machines? Also try flushing the LESS in settings>resets>flush less to see if it has any affect.

I can't see any differences in the code showing in your inspector tab from whats showing on my screen with the text viewing.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B