Sign in to follow this  
rmcnutt

Drop down menus not working in whitehousepro

rmcnutt

My drop down menus are not working. Have a few pages under home, but nothing shows up. Possible reasons why? www.focalpointcharleston.com Thanks

Andrew

Have you enabled them in the options? If so, its Probably a JS conflict with one of your plugins... Have you tried deactivating/activating them to isolate the issue? Finally do you have Firebug installed?

rmcnutt

Yes, I do have them enabled and have tried to deactivate plugins with no better success. I do not have Firebug...should I?

Andrew

Yes, Firebug is great for diagnosing/fixing issues like this. I looked at your site. It appears you don't have any child pages underneath your main ones (the ones in your main nav).. is this incorrect?

rmcnutt

Well, proves I'm no programmer. Had child pages grouped under home, which I guess does not accept child pages. Moved around and VOILA...it works. Thanks.

Andrew

haha glad you figured it out :D

cmunns

Did you use WP3.0 menus and drag and drop the dropdown menus so that they are nested under the correct parent element? The dropdowns won't work unless you reflect it in the "menus" admin panel by nesting it in this way.