Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mobile view setup guide

2 posts in this topic

It would be great if I could get some guidance on how to get DMS to show up properly on mobile devices. This site is currently showing up very bad on my android:

Any advise would be appreciated.

Hi there, you shouldn't have to set anything up on the mobile view the site is responsive so it should stack the elements into the correct place in the layout.

Checking your site on an iphone it seems the the slider might need some tweaking, the padding on this is slightly out. Have you manually used any css on these areas?

You can make adjustments to the mobile version in a couple of ways, if you have the Pro Tools plugin installed and active then in the option panel enable the browser classes option. You can then tweak the elements depending on browser using the classes referenced here for example .android etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• BUG: "content" adds 1 more padding on mobiles
      By micstepl+
      "content section" adds 1 more padding on mobiles
      see attached image
    • Visibility on mobile - tags or code?
      By mikeeg8+
      Is there a quick way to show/hide things on mobile and desktops please, i.e. like a shortcode or similar?
      I've used a bit of code, but wondered if that was the mode elegant way - is there something built into a media box, for example that would give me a hide on desktop toggle?
      Thank you
    • Popovers cut off screen edge.
      By respectgb+
      I'm having problems with bootstrap popovers being cut off the edge of the browser. I'm using the latest version of dms (2.2) and this problem occurs on all browsers tested. Please can you let me know how we can fix this?

• Textbox contents against the side of the screen on smartphones
      By Kempston+
      Good day
      How do I indent textbox content so that it's not flush against the side of the screen on mobile devices?
      When I view Kempston Truck Hire East London on my phone, the text is aligned against the side of the screen and doesn't look right.
      Many thanks
    • Hero Section - Mobile View Issue
      By hibbsy78+
      Following the latest updates I now have an issue with the hero section on mobile. The content is extremely narrow. All looks ok on desktop....