Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eglashcreative

Follow Me Section weirdness

eglashcreative+    2
eglashcreative

http://meetgamblersonly.com/

See footer, please.

I purchased the Follow Me section plugin, and used it successfully as another site. On this site, it won't let me control the size of the icons - they're huge, and nothing I do (tweaking FM settings, reducing grid numbers, etc.) can reduce the size to actual 24x24 or whatever.

Thanks.

Joe Eglash

Eglash Creative

eglashcreative+    2
eglashcreative

Anyone? Can't get the author to answer anything, and I purchased it after reading that I could post on the forum if I needed anything. Thanks.

Joe Eglash

Eglash Creative

eglashcreative+    2
eglashcreative

I haven't heard anything on this, nor have I heard from the plugin author from her own site. If plugins aren't supported, why are they offered? Anyone out there? Thanks.

Joe Eglash

Eglash Creative

eglashcreative+    2
eglashcreative

Still nothing.... Anyone??

Joe Eglash

Eglash Creative

Jenny    33
Jenny

Emailing you back to help resolve this. Sorry for the delay!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

• Similar Content

• microsqueek
      By microsqueek
      Is there a way to swap the icons for differently coloured ones? Eg, from grey (as here: http://dev.transitionbydesign.org/blog) to black: 

I've uploaded the new icons onto my site, but can't figure out how to point Follow Me to these instead.

A suggestion for a later update, maybe instead of you pre-selecting colours, having a hex picker instead?

Thanks!

• JesseMann
      By JesseMann
      I want to center the follow me bar at the bottom of docclass.com. I have literally plugged teh centering tags into every class on the page and can't get it to do anything. Am I missing something? Thank you!
    • webmktco
      By webmktco+
      Is there a way to revert back to the previous design of the Follow Me plugin?  

I really like the simple design of the social media icons.  I'd rather not have the new design of the sticky bar on the right side of the page.