Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gansmedia

Enabling comments

greenfly

Hello @gansmedia 

Looks like you have this resolved now. Myself and simon have left test comments 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

gansmedia

Martin Davies

Yes, I finally figured it out. Thanks.

greenfly

no probs 
:)

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

amb62137

May I ask what your solution was? I have the same issue. I was trying to use Disqus, however any comment section would be great. It won't even let me drag the Comment section into my blog page but it lets me drag it into any other page.

Thank you!

greenfly

Hello @amb62137 

Please start your own topic with the specifics of your issues and we will look at this for you. 

The solution on this topic was that the comments were set to closed in the settings .