Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zpservice

DMS not loading request URL fault

zpservice

My DMS keeps loading and does not respond. The theme has been loaded on a new/empty wordpress page. No extra plugins intalled.

It looks like the DMS is searching for open-sans....

I'm quite lost here. Could someone please help me with this issue? I attached the only issue I could find.

Thanks

James B

Hi there, I notice you say no extra plugins installed, but do you have the PageLines Pro Tools plugin installed? This can sometimes cause the editor to loop if the options you've selected are incorrect for your server setup. Do you have any previous PageLines plugins that were compatible with the Framework? If so disable these as they might conflict with the new DMS.

If you go to the site in chrome and enable the developer tools, then click on the console tab can you screenshot any error messages which are showing in that panel.

Example - http://screencast.com/t/Pw130lIEQ

Can we take a link to the site in question.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Danny

Hi,

I have just visited your site and it appears to load, but there is a 404 with your compiled CSS. I recommend you go to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines and then click the save button, this should recompile your CSS and hopefully fix the issue.

In regards to your Open Sans error, not even sure how you have accomplished this, the correct URL for the Open Sans font is:

http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans%3A300italic%2C400italic%2C600italic%2C300%2C400%2C600&subset=latin-ext%2Clatin&ver=20130605

How your sites URL is being placed in-front, could be related to your compiled CSS error. So do I suggested above and see if this resolves your issue.

If it doesn't can you if possible enable DMS debug mode please.

Please search our forums, before posting!