Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

motionltd

UK Based WordPress coder needed

motionltd    12
motionltd

Dear all. Anyone know of a WordPress coder with server experience in the UK. Preferably London or South East? This would be part time. I'm getting more sites in and need someone to do some coding and developing. PM me if you know of someone.

Cheers

Ben

• Like 1

Ben

motionltd.com

motionltd    12
motionltd

Any takers? Or does anyone know where I might find a pool of keen graduate coders in London?

• Like 1

Ben

motionltd.com

James B    436
James B

Hi Ben

I don't know of anyone personally. You could drop a message in on the Pl Community group http://pagelinescommunity.com/ but I think a majority of the members are outside of the Uk.

If you're looking online I would think the best place would be odesk or peopleperhour for someone Uk based.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

motionltd    12
motionltd

Hi James

Thanks for your help. I'll try those.

Ben

Ben

motionltd.com

James B    436
James B

You're welcome, we'll leave this thread open in case anyone else can help. It might also be worth dropping a tweet out to @pagelines, we can then retweet it for you to the community.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B