Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lroberts00

Content not showing

lroberts00

I know when i find the answer to this, I'm going to kick myself...but,

Could someone help me find out why the content is not showing on the home page?  I want the content to the left with a right sidebar.

www.landmarkstorage.org

greenfly

Hello lroberts00

How have you setup your home page in Wordpress > settings > reading? Is it displaying posts or a static page?

Have you got the 'content' section present on your template?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

Sorry you say yes to both but the first one was a question - ;)

have you setup your home page in Wordpress > settings > reading? Is it displaying posts or a static page?

If you can create an admin logon for your site and send the credentials to hello at pagelines dot com i will jump on and take a look for you. :) 

Oh - and please add a link to this forum topic so that we can identify the topic it relates to. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

Hi Linda 

Thank you for the logon - just add the post loop to the page content template as follows http://d.pr/i/72EA