Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ardentconcepts

Quickslider DMS

ardentconcepts

I seem to have an interesting problem... and I hope it's just me missing something.

On my site www.ardentconcepts.com (home page), I have 3 quick sliders in a row.

The first (Connect-R) has one slide.

The second has 2 slides.

The last has 1 slide.

For some reason the Middle group has one slide that opens to a new tab and one that opens in the same window. (I actually do not want to change this).

My issue is I would like the first slide in the first group (Connect-R) to open to a new tab. I cannot seem to find anything in the code that allows this to happen... 

It also does not work if I create a second slide.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Laura

ardentconcepts

I ended up adding 

" target="_blank 

to the link to get the one I wanted to do it, and just for good measure added it the one that was already doing it.

Still not sure why it was doing this by default.

James B

That is strange as there's no options to open in a new window by default, so the first slide shouldn't have done that automatically. Only think I can think of is maybe the actual image file had a link applied to it prior to being assigned to the slider?

I'm glad you managed to resolve though, thank you for posting the solution and updating the thread.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B