Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pehja

Background page

pehja

In the old PageLines there was an option to have a different picture background on every page. I can´t find that in DMS. Without having to do a lot of custom CSS. Is it so or is it just me.

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

Danny

Hi,

There isn't an option in DMS. You're free to add this to our GitHub tracker as a feature enhancement.

Please search our forums, before posting!

pehja

Ok, Thanks, I did that but i am unsure if I put it on the right spot ;-) You better check it out...

Pehja Production.png

Danny

No that isn't right lol

You created a new pull request instead of a new issue, I have closed your pull request and add a new issue for you.

pehja

No neither am i. I went in to Github and DMS 1.2 and ... well I am not sure what I did. But it is there as a comment or something. But when i pressed ok it says that I wanted to merge 178 files from 1.1. to 1.2... So you might check that out ;-)

Pehja Production.png

Danny

So you didn't create a pull request, you commented on another issue/pull request ?

Can you confirm what you did please, i.e. take a screenshot of what you clicked on, as I have closed what I thought you created (pull request), but I am right in taking what you said above, as you commented on one instead, I may need to open it again.

pehja

You closed the right one!

Pehja Production.png