Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chules

DMS compatible Video Gallery

chules+    4
chules

I am looking to add a video gallery to my website to show videos from either Youtube or Vimeo.  I'm looking for something that is DMS ready and responsive.  For example something to show say 6 featured videos in 2 rows with 3 videos per row.

Does anyone have any recommendations on this.  Thank you - chules

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI Chules,

I am not aware of a video gallery section. However, you could just use either the PageLines grid or MediaBoxes and reduce the width to get the layout you want.

Please search our forums, before posting!

chules+    4
chules

Danny,

I have the MediaBoxes section but where do I find the PageLines Grid?  I don't have this in my sections list.

Thank you - chules

James B    436
James B

Hi there, the PageLines grid system isn't a section, its a shortcode you can apply to the page to break the area up into columns. See http://support.pagelines.me/docs/miscellaneous/grid-system/

If you're using DMS though, using text/media box would be easier as you can adjust the width of the section using the editing options without having to use any code.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B