Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

treadwellimages

Missing Menu Item when viewed on Iphone

treadwellimages    1
treadwellimages

When looking at my site on my Iphone I noticed that it it missing a menu item that links to my external portfolio website, other menu items are showing it is just this one link/menu. Also when viewed on the Iphone all sub-menu items are showing even though i have the drop down on hover option checked. Additionally, there is no customization on my site at all when viewed on my Iphone.

I am using:

WP 3.8.1

DMS 1.1.6

I have the following plugins installed:

AddThis Follow Widget

Deactivate | Edit

Select AddThis Social Bookmarking Widget

Select Akismet

Select Breadcrumb NavXT

Select Breadcrumb NavXT 5.0 Migration Compatibility Layer DO NOT ACTIVATE

Select Classy

Select DMS Breadcrumb NavXT

Select DMS Professional Tools

Select Jetpack by WordPress.com

Select MailChimp for WordPress Lite

Select NextGEN Gallery by Photocrati

Select NextGEN Pro by Photocrati

Select Official StatCounter Plugin

Select Pagelines Sections

Select Photography Quotes

Select Post Types Order

Select Promote This by Headliner

Select Share Me

Select Sidebar Manager Light

Select SM Sticky Clicky Star

Select Ultimate TinyMCE

Select Velvet Blues Update URLs

Select WordPress Custom Sidebar

Select WordPress SEO

I have GoDaddy as a host.

I have disabled all plugins and still no effect.

My site URL is http://treadwellimages.com

Thank you.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

The Mobile menu doesn't use the same menu as the one you set on the Navbar. You need to set a menu in the DMS Toolbar > Settings > Layout & Nav > Primary/Secondary options.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• dwpoyner
      By dwpoyner+
      Not sure exactly what is causing the issue. For some reason, why you view my site on mobile, the menu does not show up. It will pop up, but it is black. You can check it out here: http://dev.caryfbc.org. I'm also attaching a screenshot where I shrunk my browser down. Any suggestions?

• lionel1
      By lionel1
      Hi,
      I use on my home page " impulse module " but when i look on my iPhone the image is cut and not responsive .
      i only have this problem with this module not with the other one .
      thanks for ur help
      website / www.elonakane.com 
      Lionel 

• kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,

I have been using DMS and pagelines.
      I am facing to a huge trouble with the appearance of one of my page on mobile (smart phones) built with pagelines.
      However I haven’t come to any solutions to organise either edit the appearance of mobile view to look neat or deactivate the responsive function. 
      Now it looks totally messy on the phone...

1. Is there any way to edit the appearance of the mobile version (responsive theme)?
      2. Is there any way to deactivate responsive function?

If I could receive support from you to go thorough this process I would be happy to be a pro member. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    • Paul
      By Paul+
      I have woocommerce store, product shows title and price fine until reduce screen with on a tablet/mobile phone the price and title gets removed?  Any ideas? 
      Here's an example page: https://thelaptopfixers.com/product/operating-system-re-install/
      Try it on both desktop PC browser then resize to mobile/cell phone size!  
      Thanks
    • kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,
      I desperately need to deactivate the responsive function on mobile for reasons. It looks so messy with the responsive look on mobile and not navigating or informative at all as it is. 
      I searched for solutions online and tries some of those that I found but nothing worked out. Also I found a previous post on this forum says that this theme pagelines DMS is not meant to be build to deactivate the responsive function... 
      Also tried with widget such as WPtouch to edit the mobile look a little more informative but as I am using "single page" theme on pagelines, the frontpage(main page) never appears on those app.
      Seems like not compatible?
      If there is no way to deactivate responsive function or I'll have to recreate another page just dedicated for a mobile page? or change the theme completely and build a page from scratch?
      I have been searching for this for two days already...
      Could anyone wise and kind out there, please help me?

Thanks,