Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richardjacruz

Pagelines Customize unavailable in new WordPress

richardjacruz+    4
richardjacruz

I used to go to Appearance>Customize> and then find the Pagelines Customize plugin in the dropdown menu to add a hook. When I go to Appearance>Customize> I receive the following:

Sorry preview is disabled, enable PageLines Framework.

What do I do about that? Am I missing a new build of Framework?

Thanks.

richardjacruz+    4
richardjacruz

BTW, I am sorry if this is covered elsewhere. i searched for an answer before posting, but I didn't find anything recent about this issue.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

The Wordpress Preview mode has never been available in any PageLines product as far as I am aware. This is due to PageLines Framework using LESS CSS, something which Wordpress doesn't natively support. So we have disabled Preview mode.

If we were to enable it, none of the LESS CSS would be compiled so the theme wouldn't be an accurate representation of PageLines Framework, so it has been disabled.

Please search our forums, before posting!

richardjacruz+    4
richardjacruz

I'm sorry. That makes sense. I don't recall preview mode ever coming up when I went to Appearance>Customize> before. Can you give me the path then for me to use Pagelines Customize to add hooks?

richardjacruz+    4
richardjacruz

Nevermind. I'm an idiot. It's Appearace>Editor> NOT Appearance>Customize.

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• kate1000
      By kate1000+
      Hello when I added code I kept getting erros for changing the link on my header image to point to the map page rather than home page ( as it has the address and emial on it )

When I added code - from forum - with her help it shut donw my site and I had to re-load functoins php
      file over and over again.

we did several things and then she asked me to load the paste below to my page - just re-do the entire thing as it worked fo rher on her site. 
      it shut my site down and made it a mess - so I reloaded the php file and it came back - thank goodness!

funny thing is - the site was a mess but the top image linked as it should -
      here is the link to hte php - that i discussed.
      http://pastebin.com/Sw7VmfhA

this is the code that just wont work on my pagelines customeize functoins file
      http://pastebin.com/pPWEFQe8

here is the screen shot of how to entner it and I did just that.
      https://pagelines.campfirenow.com/room/505316/uploads/4205614/Screen%20Shot%202013-03-12%20at%2011.02.16%20AM.png

Thank you for help - I could sure like to get htis header to link to that page and keep the site in order