Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JawDesigns

Gallery Section looks very squashed on Mobile Screen

JawDesigns

Hi to all,

Is there a good fix to prevent the Gallery from getting squashed on a mobile phone device (I'm using Chrome on a Sony Xperia Z1). You can see what I mean by using the following link: http://jawdesigns.co.uk/raceware/gallery/ viewing the page from a mobile phone or smaller screen. It seems like the image aspect ratio is changing and therefore the images are squashed horizontally.

Thanks,

James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

James B

Hi there, yes it seems the height auto is being overwritten in the css. Try adding the below browser specific css to see if it overrides on the mobile.

@media (max-width: 767px) {

.rsImg .rsMainSlideImage  {

height: auto !important;
}

}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

JawDesigns

Thanks James,

I will give a go to see what happens. Obviously I will let you know either way and thanks again for your help.

Cheers, J

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

James B

You're welcome, keep us posted

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

JawDesigns

Hi James,

I used the code you kindly provided:

@media (max-width: 767px) {

.rsImg .rsMainSlideImage  {

height: auto !important;
}

}

But this unfortunately does not seem to work. I pasted the code directly into the 'Custom Code' window. Is the code above also correct?

Thanks, James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer