Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steveburf

ShareMe Plugin doesn't work

greenfly

Hello @Steveburf 

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with Share Me plugin. 

Could you please enable the PageLines debug for us - you can do this in the visual editor - Site Settings > Advanced 

Also please provide a link to your site and we will look into this further for you. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

Ok thank you for that - you can see your debug information here http://www.rawattractionmagazine.com/relationship-tantra/?pldebug=1

Could you please disable all non-pagelines plugins and see if this rectifies the problem for us please? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

James B

Hi there, I've installed the share me icon on a DMS test site and it's working fine with the editor. Are you using version 1.2 which is the latest edition of the plugin? Have you added any custom scripts to your site? The editor is jquery based so it will fall into  continuous loop if there's a jquery conflict between an external script of code. It could be that the code from share me is conflicting with another plugin, if you just have share me active and none of the others, does the editor resolve?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

steveburf

Ah, I know what it was. I already had the plugin installed (1.0) and I bought it a second time but it wouldn't update. I have now deleted it and updated to 1.2 and it's all fine.

But, I have paid twice. Is there someone I contact for a refund on the second one?

James B

Hi Steve, drop an email along with the receipt for the second purchase to hello @ pagelines . com and we'll deal with through billing for you.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

greenfly

hello steveburf

good to hear that is now working for you. 

In order to resolve the purchase problem - let out support desk know on hello at pagelines dot com and they will be able to help .