Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

achrae

BrandNav Changes. Nav ABOVE logo

achrae    0
achrae

If you look at the link below you will see that because the logo is wide it knocks the main nav (contact et al) down below it.

How do I move it above the logo?

http://stealthfurniture.com

If its with a hook (which I suspect) can you pleaseeee explain how? I have been fighting this for days. :(

Thanks!

achrae    0
achrae

Well I just went and added the fixed menu so now all I need to do is remove any menus whatso ever from brand nav. I tried to use masthead instead of brand nave but that dodnt work. Oddly. So I am using display: none. Which is not a correct fix because it still shows up in mobile view), I want to kill it not hide it.

James B    436
James B

Hi there, do you have a plugin restricting access to the site? I just see maintenance mode when viewing the link so can't see whats in the css code to edit for you.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

achrae    0
achrae

Yea, sorry that would be the site owner restricting. Let me lift it.

I can tell you that I just created a blank menu and made that the brand nav menu to make it work but it seems like there should be an easier way to just eliminate it.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello @achrae 

Your solution seems to have worked - there is no longer a menu visible in your BrandNav section 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Danny    1,327
Danny

Just to give my 2cents, why not just replace the BrandNav section with the Branding section ?

The BrandNav section contains both your Branding i.e. logo and a Navigation menu which you set in the options. Where as the Branding section only contains a Branding area with the option for social media icons.

Also, your sites source code is displaying the following:

http://cl.ly/image/140y003V3G3t

You will probably want to remove this code as its actually not doing anything.

Please search our forums, before posting!