Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

triggerfish

Is there a simple way to add spacing to each section?

triggerfish

I just want to bump down some sections.. say from the hero to an iBox set..they are to close so I would like to add a 2em padding or margin... isn't there a simple way in DMS to do this without having to override the existing settings in my custom SS?

triggerfish

That was CSS

triggerfish

Figured it out...

So if I add a SECTION AREA...and then drop the iBox into this.. I can add spacing using the SECTION AREA.

James B

That's correct, some section areas have addiitonal fields to set padding/margins. Other areas with have the styling classes field where you can set a class that you can then use to manipulate the css.

Glad you managed to resolve, thank you for updating the thread with the solution.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• triggerfish
      By triggerfish+
      Hi,
      I have tried everything but cannot get rid of about a 20px space at the top of the page.
      i cannot select the actual area in Firebug.
      Screen shot is attached.
      PS The website is hidden (domain not pointed yet) but can be found here 64.69.64.58 bigwhiteaccommodations.com
      ... if you know how to trick your computer.