Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leftcoastmichael

Pro Pricing module forces to one column

James B

Hi there,

Have you placed any html inside the code for the pricing units? Looking at the source code there's code inside the unit which isn't closed properly so it's causing the other code to get stuck inside. If you've added html check the code is added correctly. Also try adding another pricing unit below where you currently have it placed in the layout so you can confirm this is loading correctly.

To get four units inside the pricing section in one line, you need to set the column number to 3.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

leftcoastmichael

Thanks yes, I have HTML ("learn more" with link) but the HTML gets truncated each time I save, which unfortunately renders the ProPricing section useless to me. Any suggestions for a work-around?

Danny

The issue has to be related to HTML you have added, from what I can tell, you have added the following:

<a href=</div>"></a>

You will definitely want to remove that, which is most likely causing your issue.

http://d.pr/i/pqTR

Please search our forums, before posting!

Simon

Which box are you adding the html to? can you screenshot the settings?

leftcoastmichael

This video capture shows the exact HTML, and how it gets truncated, rendering it useless. After this occurs. the Pro Pricing boxes all 'fall into' each other.

http://youtu.be/XMktjreACPQ

Simon

Use single quotes