Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bjs198

Project Page Query...

bjs198

Hey Guys, great stuff with DMS, really rather exciting :)

Just playing about with the projects page and was wondering if there is A) any way to stop the project categories appearing underneath the project titles on the main project page, if the cats roll over multiple lines  then the thumbs below tend to fall out of alignment. And B) how do I prevent the project thumbs (the featured images in the custom posts) from additionally displaying in the sub-project display? I want to use another image or two or even a JIG collection instead of repeating the featured image. The sub-project display also seems to shunt the actual custom post 'content' all the way to the right side, is this as intended. I did try importing an image in to the post content but then that just gets displayed on the right of the screen with text and it all looks a bit odd.

Finally - and I'm being stupid here - but how would I go about justifying iBox Flat Text? Notice on this page the 4 iBox icons and then text below, that's the text I need to justify...

FYI I'm running WP 3.8.1 with DMS 1.1.5 with the child theme Flatten 1.1.

Cheers :)

Barney

Danny

Hi Barney,

The section you're using called Projects, is a third party section, so you will need to contact the developer of that section for assistance.

The iBox section iBox Flat, must be also be a third party section, please be aware that we only provide support for sections created by ourselves, support for third party sections needs to be done by the sections author.

However, to justify the text, you could try adding the following to your custom CSS:

#site .ibox-flat-text, #site .ibox-flat-desc {
text-align: justify;
}

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!