Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluesquirrel

Carousel: Image Order

bluesquirrel    0
bluesquirrel

Hello, 

Is there any way to rearrange the image order for the Carousel?  I'm using it to pull images from NextGen galleries.  I've tried reordering the images within NextGen but the changes don't reflect in the Carousel.

Many thanks for any help and guidance :)

James B    436
James B

Hi there,

Carousel did have issues with the last update of Nextgen as it was a major update to previous versions. Have you updated recently? Might be best to roll back if you have.

Changing the order inside Nextgen should work, but you currently have a cache plugin active on your site, so you won't be seeing the live version, but a previously saved version when you check it. Go into the plugin options for the cache plugin, clear the cache and disable. Make the changes, then save. Check the site and when its working as you intended re-activate the cache plugin.

• Like 1

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

bluesquirrel    0
bluesquirrel

I like you James. I like you a lot. Possibly too much. Thanks for your help!

James B    436
James B

haha, Thank you :-)

You're welcome, glad you got sorted. Let us know if you need anymore help.

• Like 1

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B