Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kulmetehan

How to edit log out page?

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

Hi guys,

Another question...

How can I edit my logout page (http://betercv.nl/logout) in DMS without being actually logged out?

Cause everytime I navigate to this page I get logged out. Any idea on this one?

James B    436
James B

Open the site up in chrome and work on the css in that browser, then open the site again and login on another browser so you can make the edits and then refresh/test. You will need to log back in/out on the second browser to see if the changes take affect correctly, but it will still save time compared to doing all in the one browser.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

James B

To be honest, I didn't exactly succeed in pulling this off. Anyway, I made some changes to my website because of which I don't need to change it anymore. I would like to thank you very much for your help. I hope it serves someone else here on the forum.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      Hello,
      I am working on a website that uses the normal Pagelines content section for the individual post pages. At the bottom of the pages there is built-in functionality that shows the title of the previous and next post so that users can navigate more easily.
      However, I would love to to change this and either make it say:
      << Post Title       add            Post Title >>
      or
      <<Previous        and           Next >>

Is this possible? What would I need to do to accomplish this?
      Thanks so much for the help!
    • Houston Haynes
      By Houston Haynes+
      Hey folks - I'm trying to get right of some 'dead space' at the bottom of the page in the Material Theme. (see attached) Those two gray lines have an "Edit" button in between them when the browser has a login cookie for the site. Here I created a screenshot from a browser session that doesn't have context for my main login, so you can see that the "Edit" indicator is gone, but the bars and the space it occupies still remains. Can someone help me isolate this so I can make it *completely* disappear? Thanks.

• j powers
      By j powers+
      Looking to fond the best way to add in some javascript, the script is from Salesforce to add a chat button, ie Chat available / chat offline.  I need to add this to a specific page though.

Much apprciated 

• tristanrodgers
      By tristanrodgers+
      Hi there!
      Hi would like to have the thumbnail photos on the left side and not on the top of the topic to the blog post. Where can i fix that?
      http://mc1r-magazine.com/blog/
      Greetings from Hamburg,
      Tristan
    • davidcosgrove
      By davidcosgrove
      Clicking on "Edit" brings me to top of page, does not let me edit or drag & drop section when trying to edit the Social Links section in the footer.
      Not sure what's happened, the section is now full-width and I can't edit it at all.
      Thank you for your help!