Accordions Tabtastic and shortcodes

6 posts in this topic

Hi Ellen,

I'm using your plugin tabtastic on a new project and when I'll try to use a shortcode made by me on tabtastic it doesn't work properly.

When I use shortcodes from DMS I've no problems. I.E.

[pl_video type="youtube" id="Add video id here, see image above"]

This is the code that build my function

function getIconaSales(){
  	echo ('Sala');

add_shortcode('IconaSales', 'getIconaSales'); 

When I write [Iconasales] into your quicktabs  it does'nt works properly as is showed in the image

Thanks a lot

I'm sorry if I'm bold but... Ellen can you help me? Thanks lot in advance and sorry again

ellenmva Any answer please? Can you give support please?

Framegirona I am very sorry to not get back to you sooner. I've had the flu :( and got behind.

Could you try wrapping your shortcode with [pl_raw] [your_shortcode] {/pl_raw]. 

Let me know if that works.

Hope you feel better. I'll try in a few

It works as a charm!!! Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• useability of shortcode
      By micstepl+
      When within a content section & using "shortcode button". My recommendation is for the Pop-Up in "pagelines sections" , where it is annoying that someone needs to enter the "unique-ID".
      based on the selection of a section  (relational) offer custrom ID-Names in a drop-down (for selection) meaning, where a customer has already taken action to enter a Custrom-ID offer the choice to either enter use the drop-down (der Zustrom-ID´s in use) or enter a unique-ID (as now available, randomly given by the system)  
    • shortcodes - wrong function
      By micstepl+
      starting point
      inserting a full with section giving it a "custrom name" on the way to .... wrong-function
      moving to any page with "Framework Content" inserting a "shortcode" with the Button + entring the above mentioned wrong-function
      the section is not displayed in the way the original looks like
    • Ability to Use 3rd Party Shortcodes
      By dawsonbarber+
      In DMS, iBlogPro6, etc 3rd party shortcodes (specifically Types & Views) worked, even for background images.
      So far, I haven't had success getting 3rd party shortcodes to work in PL5 sections (the raw shortcodes are being rendered as output on the page).
      Is there anything I can do to add support for 3rd party shortcodes or will this be addressed in a future update?
    • adding "teams" shortcode to my about us page
      By Rebecca Rinas
      This is my first time building a site, and i am trying to add the team members plugin to my about us page - where do i add this short code on my theme site?
    • Links broken after moving site from subfolder to root
      By emilyf+
      After moving my site from the subfolder to root it appears that all images/links that use the DMS shortcode are broken. How do I fix it?
      I have done this several times on non-DMS themes, following the standard process:
      removed all old wp/site files from root changing site (but not wordpress site) on dashboard turning off permalinks copying .htaccess and index to root; updating index.php turning permalinks back on The product images are showing up - the ones that were uploaded via the Wordpress dashboard, as opposed to the DMS visual editor - but everything uploaded via DMS, like the site logo & favicon, or anything in a revslider/etc - those are gone. 
      Any ideas on how to fix?