Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interactivelimited

NavBar LESS

interactivelimited

Where is the NavBar LESS?

I have changed all of the accent colors in Custom LESS/CSS and thought that might be the trick... but no.

greenfly

Do you have a link to your site and more information about what you are trying to change on your navbar? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

interactivelimited

I added the following Custom LESS/CSS in my Code box:

@white: #fff;
blue: #55aadd;
@green: #55ccdd;
@red: #994444;
@yellow: #ddbb55;
@orange: #cc8800;
@pink: #ddaacc;
@purple: #7766ee;

Then, I selected the Blue Theme for the Fixed NavBar.

The result is the NarBar is the original Blue not the blue I input.

Make sense?

Thanks,

Brandon

greenfly

could we have a link to your site please?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

James B

Hi Brandon

The navbar LESS is set via the color class used for the gradient, it that case .navbar .pl-color-blue

http://screencast.com/t/KeLK5dDRcGf

The full spectrum for the navbar less can be seen in this post - http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/24634-fixed-navbar-css-for-changing-background-colour/ as the navbar has color code for the different cross browser code. But remember to switch the .pl-color-black-trans for .pl-color-blue as thats the class currently being used in your setup.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

interactivelimited

Hey James,

I would have thought that .pl-color-blue would have been derived for a LESS mixin somewhere... apparently not.

Thanks for the insight.

Brandon

James B

You're welcome, glad you've resolved, thank you for updating the thread.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B