Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kulmetehan

Textbox title problem

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

Hi guys,

Well my problem is simple. I don't want my textbox to have a title. But I also don't want the title space to be empty and cause an empty space. DMS doesn't seem to like this plan.

When I entered a textbox ony my testserver, with only text in the body section, it gave no problems as you can see:

http://f.cl.ly/items/0b2K0P2V2a0k2Z2u3s1B/how%20i%20want%20it.png

But when I tried to do the exact same thing on my live website, it didn't work:

http://f.cl.ly/items/242q0l3N3t2o070Q3x2F/how%20it%20is.png

If you don't get what I mean, I man the space above the "Home" link. I don't want there to be space. How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance!

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

Guys? I really need your help on this one.

James B    436
James B

You can hide the title container using css, it's hard to tell exactly what the class would be without seeing the live page, but you'd just need to add display:none to the css class to remove it and hide the gap/space.

For example if it was an ibox.

.ibox .ibox-text h4 {
    display: none;
}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      we have noticed that the Elements section is displaying incorrectly under IE11 on Windows 10. See xiting.us. The 3 sections above the footer are Elements sections and they have way too much spacing.
      Is this a known issue?
      Thanks
      Michael
    • balfred1345
      By balfred1345
      Hi,
      I've got a client on a DMS ver. 1.1.9.1 site. Using WP 4.5.2.
      The site is clean from malware. And I've replicated the below problem with all plugins off except for DMS Pro Tools
      Here's the page: http://choralartsensemble.org/support/sponsors/
      When a textbox or column with textbox on the page are deleted, upon save and refresh one or more textboxes in the header and footer loses its content. This is a repeatable occurrence. 
      Can you please tell me how to fix this so it does not happen again? 
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      I have a problem with the regular textbox in pl5, in this case, the text goes in that container, but it will hide som of the text, as if the container itself won't fit?
      Is this some kind of bug or have I done something stupid, never happend before with pl5 doh, can I do something smart about it?
      Version: Version 5.0.108
      Look here: www.gastronova.co56.se

• Kempston
      By Kempston+
      Good day
      How do I indent textbox content so that it's not flush against the side of the screen on mobile devices?
      When I view Kempston Truck Hire East London on my phone, the text is aligned against the side of the screen and doesn't look right.
      Many thanks
      Rob